Charles D. Yomekpe, CGIA
Charles D. Yomekpe
Charles is a Senior Research Fellow at the Africa-China Centre for Policy & Advisory.
A passionate leader and professional with over 25 years of experience in Banking, Finance, Investment, and Research. He is a Chartered Global Investment Analyst with a particular emphasis on ethical investments.
Charles is educated to a very high level, with extensive knowledge of current economic, social, and regulatory issues. An inspiring and motivational leader with first-rate interpersonal skills and the ability and passion to develop the vision of any project in which he is involved.
He holds a Master of Science (MSc) in Industrial Finance and Investments from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana. He also holds a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Administration majoring in Banking & Finance from the prestigious University of Ghana Business School, amongst other certifications.
His working experiences amongst others landed him in the United Arab Emirates where he worked with the African Gold Investments as Director – Property Development, a portfolio size of above $3 billion USD.
He’s currently involved with the following:
- Team Member Global Membership Services of the Chartered Global Investment Analyst Institute USA
- Financial Advisor – Bragha Group of Companies
- Member Board of Directors Institute of Information Management (IIM) Africa- Ghana
- Executive Director Ghana Dreams Disability Development Foundation (GDDDF) – seeks the welfare, empowerment, and development of persons living with disabilities.
- General Manager Agyinkwa Ghana Beverages Limited- an innovative venture aimed at employing persons with disability(PWDs) in Ghana and beyond, in contribution towards the attainment of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Goal 10